1973-81 Chevy/GMC Truck Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System
Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 255 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, and a fuel level sender. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project!
Supports up to 550 EFI (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw) 255LPH
•Size is: 42-7/8" x 14-1/8" x 11"
•Size is: 56" x 14-1/8" x 11"
***New Straps included
***Using the GM design, these tanks will fit on either side of the truck.
For a better seal use Permatex Indian
Head Gasket Shellac Compound or
Aviation Form-A-Gasket sealant on the
gasket and screws.
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has ¼” NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
- Includes new tank straps