1968 Coronet/Super Bee/Charger Complete Kit
The Gen IV is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments.
Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
**Complete kits include everything in the evaporator kit plus all under-hood components such as compressor engine brackets condenser with brackets preformed refrigerant lines drier fittings hardware and installation instructions.
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High-volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- New electronic control panel included
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)
This kit fits:
1968 Dodge Coronet and Charger (Including Super Bee) models with factory air.
1968 Plymouth RoadRunner, Satellite and GTX models with factory air
1. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant.
2. SureFit™ systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.