shop classic update kits for mopar B-Body
1971-74 Mopar B-Body Classic Update Kit
This product covers the following year/make/model combinations: o 1971-74 Dodge Charger o 1971-74 Dodge Coronet o 1971-74 Plymouth Satellite o 1971-74 Plymouth Roadrunner o 1971-74 Plymouth GTX
• Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher, and horn relay mounted on harness.
• Fuse box and bulkhead assembly designed to fit in the stock firewall mounting location with only two new screw holes needing to be made in the firewall, template included. All required hardware supplied. New ATO fuse panel allows for easy fuse accessibility. Harness routes exactly as the factory original harness did, and is laid out to allow for nearly all aftermarket accessories such as; gauge packages, wiper systems, heat and air conditioning systems, etc.
• Many original switch connector bodies - an American Autowire exclusive feature.
• Supports most stock washer and wiper switches/configurations.
• Steering column connectors can plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns or stock ‘71-‘74 Mopar columns using the adapter and terminals included in the kit.
• Separate under dash courtesy lamp assemblies are also included for use along with your original dome/interior lighting feeds.
• Instrument cluster wiring is designed with a “cluster harness disconnect” system for easy service and assembly. Original style terminals, lamp sockets, connectors, and locking nuts or factory printed circuit board connector that will attach to the original cluster (another American Autowire exclusive) are provided for all stock cluster connections. The system will also connect into most popular aftermarket gauges such as CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, DAKOTA DIGITAL, AUTOMETER, VDO, and others.
• Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness in the stock location, and will connect into your stock rear tail lamp assembly harness at the back of the car. Our longer leads allow for stock or custom routing of the wires. Rear body wiring includes backup light lead wires, stop and tail light lead wires, dome light leads, terminals, connectors and lamp sockets, new side marker lamp assemblies, and fuel tank sender wire with trunk grommet and tank connection.
• New floor dimmer switch is provided for ease of installation. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
• New headlight switch is included.
• GM bulkhead connectors for the engine and front light wiring are included (another American Autowire exclusive), and allow for easy installation with original or custom routing.
• Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type distributors, OEM Chrysler style starter relay connections, tach and ignition leads, etc. High-powered 1-wire alternator connections are supplied.
• Front lighting includes extra-long leads that can be routed for stock or custom applications. All head light, parking light, and directional light leads, along with a switched trigger wire for an electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC) are provided. Mating terminals and connectors are also provided for you to complete your custom installation.
• Many original style light sockets, switch body connectors, terminals, etc.
• An optional factory A/C harness, P/N 510474, is available to be purchased separately
1968-70 Mopar B-Body Classic Update Kit
1968-70 Mopar B-Body Classic Update Kit For
- Dodge Charger 1970
- Dodge Charger 1968
- Dodge Charger 1969
- Dodge Coronet 1968
- Dodge Coronet 1969
- Dodge Coronet 1970
- Plymouth Gtx 1968
- Plymouth Gtx 1969
- Plymouth Gtx 1970
- Plymouth Road Runner 1968
- Plymouth Road Runner 1969
- Plymouth Road Runner 1970
- Plymouth Satelite 1968
- Plymouth Satelite 1969
- Plymouth Satelite 1970
- Dodge Super Bee 1968
- Dodge Super Bee 1969
- Dodge Super Bee 1970