Products We Offer
Shop Any of our most popular models
Tattoo the road with our New arrivals!
1987-89 Mustang Classic Update Kit
The 1987-89 Ford Mustang Fox Body Kit is no exception. The kit boasts 12 features making it the most complete system of its type in the industry including:
- Compact fusebox with aluminum mounting plate that can be used for early and late model mounting locations.
- Includes a 175 amp Mega Fuse for main system protection.
- Dash harness comes with all factory steering column connectors installed and ready to plug into your factory switches.
- New headlight and hazard switch connectors come pre-installed on harness. Wiring with new terminals for fog lights or rear defrost switches included in the dash harness.
- New door switches and connectors for courtesy lighting.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a “cluster harness disconnect” system for easy service and assembly. Supports most aftermarket gauge packages.
- Rear body harness comes complete with new lamp sockets.
- Engine wiring includes feeds for coil, tach, water temperature, oil pressure, electric choke, and electric speedometer (if needed). A heavy gauge alternator feed and fusible link are also included for any typical high output 1 wire or internally regulated alternator.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock or custom appearances.
- New headlamp, directional, and marker lamp sockets come installed on the front light kit. Includes new washer pump connector and wiring.
- Supports power windows and locks with the use of the factory door harnesses.
- Includes heat and A/C wiring with new blower switch and blower resistor connectors installed.
- Provides ignition feeds for aftermarket ignitions and fuel injection ECU’s.
1970-73 Firebird Classic Update Kit
Classic Update Kits give you one of the most complete kits on the market to “Make Wiring THAT Easy”. They are designed for a specific year, make, and model configuration. The 1970-73 Firebird kit boasts 14 features that make it the most complete system of its type in the industry:
Replacement headlight switch with internal 30amp circuit breaker included. Retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, and custom knob are also included.
Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher, and horn relay mounted remotely on harness.
Fuse box designed to fit in original location. All required hardware supplied. New ATO fuse box allows easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility. Harness allows for nearly all aftermarket accessories such as: gauge packages, wiper systems, heat and air conditioning systems, etc.
Original switch connector bodies! (Exclusive to American Autowire)
Steering column connectors will plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns as well as 1969 and later GM columns which utilize stock GM turn signal switches The original column can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and terminals. Stock GM ignition switch connectors are provided.
Along with wiring for your original dome/interior lighting we have included separate under dash light sockets.
High powered accessory plug for power windows, power locks, etc.
Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a “cluster harness disconnect” system for easy service and assembly. All original terminals, connectors (exclusively from American Autowire), light sockets, and correct printed circuit board connections are also supplied for original cluster gauges. However, the best aspect of the disconnect system is that any gauge cluster package can be easily and neatly wired in. This includes AUTOMETER, CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, COVAN CLASSICS, DAKOTA DIGITAL, STEWART WARNER, and VDO just to name a few.
Rear body harness assembly is designed to plug into the main harness in the original connector bodies. Flexibility in harness design allows for original or custom routing. Rear body wiring includes backup light wires and mating connectors for backup light leads. License plate lead, connectors, and terminals included. Fuel tank sender wire and terminal included.
EXCLUSIVE! Youʼll find all the original style light socket pigtails (including stop-tail and back-up lamp assemblies packed into every aspect of this system making it the most complete system of itʼs type in the industry!
New floor dimmer switch is provided. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
EXCLUSIVE! Original bulkhead connector for the engine and front light wiring is included and ready for installation. Original routing of the new harness without any body modifications.
Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type as well as HEI distributors. Power and tach connectors supplied for GM HEI distributors. Alternator connectors are supplied for GM “SI” series internally regulated alternators. GM “CS” series alternator adapter is available separately.
Front lighting includes extra long leads for special routing when custom under hood appearance is desired. All headlight, park light and directional light connectors and terminals, correct printed circuit board connections, and sockets are provided, as well as a switched trigger wire for electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).
1957 Chevy Passenger Classic Update Kit
COMPLETE WIRING KIT - 1957 Chevy, Classic Update Series
- Original headlight bucket grommets, parking light weatherproof boot, tube assemblies, and light sockets are included. Extra long leads are supplied for custom routing.
- Accessory disconnect provided for connections to power windows, power seats, cruise control, fuel pump, power door locks, extra radio (CB), or optional power accessory.
- New floor dimmer switch is provided. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mounted dimmer switch.
- Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher, and horn relay mounted on fuse panel.
- Fuse box and custom mounting plate are designed for bolt-on, under dash installation. All required hardware supplied.
- Steering column connectors will plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns as well as 1969 and later GM columns which utilize stock GM turn signal switches. The original column can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and terminals.
- Heater control panel lighting, power, and blower motor leads are included for original style heaters as well as aftermarket heat and AC updates.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a "cluster harness disconnect" system for easy service and assembly. All original terminals, connectors, and light sockets are also supplied for original cluster gauges.
- Replacement headlight switch with internal circuit breaker, retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, custom knob, extra connectors, and instructions are included.
- Original design rear body weatherproof boot and tube assemblies and original design light sockets make attachment to original or reproduction tail light assemblies an easy plug-in.
- Rear body harness assembly is designed to plug into the main harness in the original under dash position utilizing existing retention clips. License plate connectors and terminals included. Fuel tank sender wire and terminal included. Special terminals included for original.
- New ignition switch is included with indexed connector. Additional connectors and instructions are provided to use the original 1957 ignition switch, original style door jamb switch, and overhead dome light.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads for special routing when custom under hood appearance is desired. All headlight, park light, and directional light connectors and terminals are provided, as well as a switched trigger wire for electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).
- Engine wiring includes connectors for points type and HEI distributors. Power and tach connectors supplied for GM HEI distributors. Alternator connectors are supplied for GM "SI" series internal regulator and "one wire" alternators.
- Engine wiring includes starter and gauge sender leads for water temp, oil pressure, and tach. Heavy 8 gauge alternator leads are supplied. Power circuits are fusible link protected.
If you have any questions related to the products we offer, please contact us below! We would be more than happy answering your questions.
Shop any of our suppliers below so we can get you on the road faster